At Yadav hospital, we are committed to providing “Quality Pediatric Care”. Our focus has been more on preventive rather then therapeutic approach. We believe that an early diagnosis of illness and early intervention saves the child and his parents from undue hardship of disease progression. For this purpose only, we lay emphasis on early detection of illness in newborn and young infants through metabolic screening test and hearing screens etc. Our focus has always been not only on the treatment of the illness but also on detailed counselling of parents regarding the illness and its management and also on prevention of future illness through health promotion strategies. Our staff is also efficient and well-trained to meet these objectives.
1. Opd services- medical care for common ailments
2. Routine Health check-ups
3. Preventive healthcare including Immunization services
4. Pubertal assessment
5. IPD care for common ailments
7. Nebulisation for Asthama and other respiratory conditions
8. Pediatric Dermatology services
9. Physiotherapy for neuromuscular disorders
10. All lab investigation facilities
11. Radiology services viz. Xrays
1. Administration of the latest vaccine as per the recommendation of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
2. Regular pediatric routine OPDs for timely detection and treatment of common ailments
3. Well baby clinics- Preventive Health Checkups
4. High-risk newborn care clinic for follow up of preemies and previously sick NICU admitted babies
5. Monitoring of growth and development of babies.
7. Up-to-date screening programs viz metabolic disease screening
hearing impairment screening and neurodevelopment assessment
8. Most sophisticated and well-equipped laboratory support
9. Tender loving care by specially trained staff.
highest quality care of Pediatrics with compassion and tenderness that encompasses core of Pediatrics and child care